Top 10 things to take on vacation

"To know what to leave out and what to put in, just where & just how, ah, that is to have been educated in the knowledge of simplicity." - Frank Lloyd Wright



1: moleskin book : to scribble, sketch, write thoughts etc.
2: camera : for all those shutterbug quick moments I love my little pocket elph.
3: sunscreen : I'm going to try kiehl's this time.
4: video ipod with tons of podcasts/movies loaded : 24, the office, etc..
5: eye mask + ear plugs: a given.
6: a good book : this trip I am going to read Franny & Zooey
7: hand sanitizer: this has saved me more times then I can count.
8: toothpaste : I love marvin's in the mini tubes. fresh breath has no boundaries.
9: cell/phone pda: oooh, love at first sight. (too bad I'm on a different plan)
10: travel guide: other people's advice and experiences are helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!