Keren Ann

I hope you don't mind 2 softies this week, but when I think of Carla, I automatically think of Keren Ann. I found it a little odd that she doesn't have a website, but her music does speak for itself. I have the albums Nolita and Not Going Anywhere and in Apr' 07 came out with the self titled album Keren Ann. I listen to her frequently, and love most of her stuff. She is of the french pop + folk genre and her music just soothes me.

One of my recent favs I've be listening to is "Lay your head down". It totally looks like this video is filmed in the Ein Gedi desert + Dead Sea, and since she is originally from Israel, it wouldn't be that far fetched. I love that beautiful area + love the claps in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!