Where did she go?

It has been a few years now that when I type in the web address: www.jennifersterling.com up comes what I think is a cruel joke. Ahh...what happened? Where is the graphic designer that I really fancy? and that awesome website in all of its glory? Well, for a long time I thought the worst had happened, and I was saddened. It wasn't until recently, that I read she has gone off the grid into a more meaningful pursuit of teaching. I guess it does make sense though, when I heard her lecture, I observed that she is not only a fabulous designer, but also a conscientious and caring person. Happy you are still alive Jennifer Sterling!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love the graphics work.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!