My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go

Off to my cousin's wedding in Seattle. After the wedding, I am excited to...
1 have some clam chowder sitting on the dock of the bay
2 walk through marketplaces, and over bridges
3 shop in antique and artsy stores
4 hear the sound of crashing waves, with seagulls quacking
5 feel the rain coming down on my face
(forecast projection - high chance of rainy skies - surprise, surprise)

Hope that you all have a splendid weekend. Any fun plans?


image from here

6 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

cute photo! have a great trip!

andrea michelle said...

Adorable! Just found your blog through a wedding link...beautiful, chic content.

Bon voyage!

brittany said...

I'm heading to Lake Powell with my husband. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I did my first job at taking engagement photos in Vegas... Have fun at the wedding the picture is super cute!

Sarah Dennis said...

Hey Rachel, I hope you're having a great time in Seattle...Chip & I went to Washington DC this weekend to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary. 40 years! Wow, they're my inspiration...we had a great time.

Michelle said...

Wow, that sounds so yummy, especially the waves and birds, have fun!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!