Feels like home

It just looks like a place I would want to be, all the time. So stylish, yet livable. Grace over at the new design sponge showcased her lovely nest. Isn't it gorgeous?!


Brilliant Asylum said...

So pretty. Their site was loading so slow that I gave up waiting. (Too much traffic--what a problem to have)! Now I see what I have missed. I can't get enough of that zig-zag rug!

design*sponge said...

thanks so much rachel!

sorry about the slow loading. we're working on it.

grace :)

Chelsea said...

I love this too!

franki durbin said...

it looks like a showcase home, doesn't it? I even like the chubby little black & white (color coordinated) kitty in the photo. ;)

you can tell they poured their heart into it!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!