I got the Wintersong album by Sarah Mclachlan last year and the tracks River and Wintersong are my favs. I adore many Joni Mitchell tunes, so this cover is especially delightful. Still seeking my holiday music purchases for this year.


100 Percent Cottam said...

love that album! allow me to suggest sufjan stevens "songs for christmas" for your collection. it's an absolute gem.

Jessie Cacciola said...

I luv her music! I have to admit i didn't used to, but I guess I grew up, and found an appreciation for it, along with tea - which happens to be a perfect accompaniment to her music.
- Jessie -

Rachel said...

Thanks for the suggestions!

amy said...

love this album too. :)

i also love shedaisy's 'brand new year.' not as classy as sarah, but some fun tunes.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!