Urban Outfitters Headquarters

I guess when I continued to think about something posted way back in May, it meant that I really, really liked it. The stylin' corporate campus for Urban Outfitters in Philadelphia has been on my mind for a while now. What a perfect and spacious place to be inspired and work creatively in! Metropolis wrote a great article about it here, and Holly from Decor 8 talked all about it last spring. The architects, Meyer, Scherer & Rockcastle did an outstanding job on this project as well as other architectural work and corporate campus projects which you can see here.


Blue Orchid Designs said...

so conducive to creativity - I love it!

Jessie Cacciola said...

it looks like kindergarden for adults - so cool!
- Jessie -

Nicole Block, www.nic-events.net said...

sorry rachel -- you've been tagged!

nunu pepe' said...

OH OH WOW. I love the first image with all those huge tables just begging for some one to give rise to a brilliantly beautiful something something!!!

dulci said...

where is the corporate HQ located?

Rachel said...

It is in Philly, I also updated the post with the location.

melissa said...

Wow, I would love to have a work space like that!

Jennifer Ramos said...

Hey i have a post on my site, similar to this....but i didnt post these pics...have others from companies like Pixar and Google...check them out :)

P.S. Hey did you get my email?

Jen Ramos
'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!