Laura Mercier

My newest favorite beauty craze is Laura Mercier's award winning tinted moisturizer. It is light, minimal, and looks and feels like I'm not wearing any coverage at all. The porcelain shade matches my skin tone very well, which is often tricky to do because I have very fair skin. Laura Mercier's line, now in its ninth year, has definitely shown an expanding presence in the beauty market and their fantastic products are selling out everywhere! I love her simplistic philosophy of using colors that are based on classic and always-current palette opposed to the seasonal trends.

6 comments:

Joslyn said...

i'm with you rachel. this is literally my fav beauty product of all time...couldn't live without it!


btw...welcome back!

Jackie Rice said...

wow, you can return anything purchased online for any reason within the first 30 days. i'm sold!

Sara Christine said...

I have very fair skin too, and don't like a ton of coverage. I've been using Bare Minerals but the powder is messy & not very portable. Can't wait to give Laura Mercier a try. Have you used her concealers?

Joanna Goddard said...

i love laura mercier. i'm super pale too, and it's the only foundation i've found that doesn't make my skin look yellow. plus, it's french! :)

love.boxes said...

me too. I'll have to check into that.

22 Butterfly said...

This is also my favorite foundation. It gives you the coverage without the heavy, powdery or greasy look. It's also light enough to easily apply onto the skin.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!