Love Birds

Thanks again to all who entered the Valentine Card contest, you Creatives have inspired me and are all winners in my book. I hope to do another creative contest in the future, so keep those ideas whirling.

The winner of the $25 gift card is Kami with the Valentine - Love Birds. The winner of the fun package from me is twinkle bee. Email me your contact info. and I'll get those out to you.


Kami said...

So Cool! Thanks for having such a fun contest, I loved it! :)

ash said...

That's a cute one, and a well-deserved win!

Ray Lowe said...

Did I win something? Gosh I love this blog. It gives and gives! Great ideas and prizes! :)

ali said...

Way to do Kami! I can't help but smile when I look at these guys.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!