Re:Standard Camera Packaging




{Getting better... kinda, thanks for all of your well wishes. I'm still feeling a little out of it, and unfortunately we added another one to our sickly party -- sorry babe :( Since I am tired of lying in bed with the sniffles and staring aimlessly at the tube, I thought I would share a few posts about some things have inspired me recently.}

One of my recent finds is this fancy dancy Natura Camera + packaging. Housed in a encyclopedia the camera, case, film, and photo booklet fit in with flair. What a new reason to open up that E.Britannica - how sweet is that? Find it for 39,800 yen here. I believe it is made especially as a limited edition package for Re:Standard Magazine which you can also find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!