Erin Jang

I am excited to introduce guest blogger Erin Jang this week! When I first saw Erin's amazing work, it immediately resonated with me. I could see right off, she is an extremely talented individual, and a girl after my own heart -- originally from the Pacific Northwest and in the field of graphic design and illustration. I am eager as can be, to see what she has to share with all of us this week. Welcome Erin!

Hello! My name is Erin Jang, and I'm so happy to guest blog this week at Black*Eiffel (thank you for the invitation, Rachel!). I am a 28-year-old graphic designer + illustrator originally from Seattle, now living and working in NYC. I currently work as the Associate Art Director at Esquire magazine. Previously, I worked as a designer at Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine, the Seattle Times and the Boston Globe magazine (more about my work in a later post). In my spare time I create posters, custom wedding invitations, and enjoy designing and illustrating other unique projects. I love what I do, and am thrilled to share my work and my favorite things with you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!