20 things I am loving at the moment.*
1. Shirts from Print Liberation. Check out their store. The Palin shirt is terribly funny.
2. Fleet Foxes.They have beards, they are from Seattle, and they can sing.
3. If someone has an extra $495, please buy me this vintage Royal turquoise typewriter
4. Die-cut stencil card from Mary & Matt.
5. My nephew's drawings. He's in "The Blue Period".
6. I'm not a big handbag girl. But I love some of the purses and wallets at Hobo
7. Traveling with my husband. This is Patagonia. You must go here at least once before you die.
8. This Blue Note record cover. Who says exclamation points should be used sparingly?
9. Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa. I love her recipes. I love her. She is the only person on the Food Network I don't find annoying.
10. My favorite Charlie Chaplin film.
11. Cat Power live.
12. This greeting card.
13. Be careful not to overdose on visual inspiration at this site.
14. My friend's photos of the NY subway.
15. The Modern List.
16. This book.
17. Mural at Coney Island.
18. Steve Powers
19. This album. They recorded at Jobim's house. If you listen closely, you can hear the birds chirping outside the window during some of the songs.
20. City Bakery's pretzel croissant.
*This is not a comprehensive list.