Gift guide for the youngsters under $15



Zid Zid Masks $12 from Spunky Sprout.



Wood Blocks by Marc Vidal made in France $14.99 find at Buy Olympia.



After seeing this cute memory game over at inchmark, I decided to order one up for our girl. It is on sale at Pottery Barn Kids for $9.99 with free shipping.


This is one of Vienna's favorite books. Follow the Line Around the World for $11.55.




Any of the books in the "This is..." series by M. Sasek would be amazing gift to give/receive for parent and child. All individually $12.21

This is Paris
This is New York
This is San Francisco
This Is Venice


Color Xylophone on sale at Restoration Hardware $13.99


Charley Harper Coloring Book and other goods at Old Navy $9.50.


Stockmar Beeswax crayons $11.99 Oompa.


Wee Wooden Cars made in Germany $12 each.


Alphabet Animals Flash Cards by Lisa DeJohn $14.95.



Boon Bath Goods $14.95.


We had a Brio train similar to this one growing up and loved it. This one is only $14.95 from IKEA.

Haba Animal Yahtzee $9.99 Oompa


Other fantastic children's gift guides at Ohdeedoh and Bloesem Kids

22 comments:

ashleigh said...

oh wow. i'm going to order the line around the world books!
thanks so much!
come check out my blog
love ash
x

becca said...

Love it all! I just ordered the pbk flash cards, SO cute. And I just may order that around the world book, I bet my son would love it. Thank you!!

Justine said...

Beautiful gift guide! Thank you so much!

chiara said...

great gift guide! i love that mask.

Joanna Goddard said...

great ideas, i loved brio!

Brooke Rane said...

by far, this is the most down-to-earth gift guide i've seen this season--and i love that things are from all over the world, too! thanks so much rachel!

Lauren said...

Can I please have the "this is... New York, San Fran, Venice" all to myself?

paula said...

i have been wanting to give my little boy a train set for his birthday in march. i didn't even think of ikea, thanks!

Ashley Rose Photography said...

So most of these gifts I want for myself! LoL! I love love love the "This is" books, so amazing!
I may have to get one for me and one for my neice :)

debo said...

Hm. Is it odd that I want some of these gifts for myself? Great guide :)

pigeon.toed said...

i love the city books! great guide!

darling dexter said...

how cute! ... great finds.

stacy said...

The "This is..." books make great gifts!

Stanton & Rubi Jones said...

these are all awesome gifts! thanks!

An Atlanta Bride said...

Such cute finds for so cheap!

Marieke - Treats & Treasures said...

Also great for not so youngsters, especially the mask! x

Joslyn said...

this list is total perfection. i love those masks...so many good ideas!

krista lia said...

so much fun! i can't believe everything is under $15... well done!

Katie said...

I wish they made a memory game like that when I was younger!!

Amanda Conley said...

When you said "youngsters" I was hoping it included early 20's...I'm at a loss for what to get my 24 year old brother...

The Lil Bee said...

Really, is there anything better than a xylophone?! Such great suggestions!

Courtney from mommie blogs said...

We love the city books. we have purchased several over the last couple of years.

p.s. first time at your blog. I really like it

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!