Mies van der Rohe

Mies van der Rohe
Mies van der Rohe
Mies van der Rohe

My opinion of Detroit changed a bit for the better when I saw photos of architectural master Mies van der Rohe's homes in Lafayette Park while perusing Dwell. They remind me a lot of the homes showcased in a sequence of this movie.


abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abby said...

beeeeeauuutiful. (and i wish it was green and springy here now.)

lauren said...

Yesss! That building is very very cool, I live close to Detroit and go there often, in the spring there are the most beautiful flowering trees on the grounds as well!

Joanna Goddard said...


keira said...


This is another great post about those homes.

labohemme said...

I do love me some Mies. How can you not love designs by the Barcelona Chair designer himself?!?!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!