Guest Blogger: Rachel McGinn

I am thrilled to introduce guest blogger Rachel McGinn. She is a wonderful photographer and through our email correspondence over the past several months an all around sweet and lovely person. She was a former editor for the J. Crew catalog and continues to shoot gorgeous weddings and other photography like the shots I previously posted here and you can view more on her website here. What I most highly respect about her is that she gracefully balances her creative life with being a mother of 3 adorable children. Welcome Rachel!

First things first, a big thank you to Rachel Jones for giving me this fabulous opportunity. I have been reading Blackeiffel religiously for the last year and it is truly an honor to be guest blogging this week. Rachel is tremendously talented and her ideas have been a tremendous source of inspiration for me.

I am a mother of three, Sara, Lila and Holt and live outside of Philadelphia along the Mainline. I have been blessed with wonderful friends, family within 5 miles of one another and the ability to take pictures. I concentrate mostly on weddings and children, still shoot film and probably always will.

I hope you enjoy what I share with you this week. I am so excited to show you all what inspires me.


chelsea said...

Love your work, Rachel!! Can't wait to read your posts this week!!

TheGreenFaerie said...

Just took a look at the items you're perusing on Amazon.
I'd suggest The Velveteen Rabbit because it is a beautiful story that children and adults never forget, Jamie Oliver's Book because every recipe is delicious and Santigold's album because you've never heard anything like it before.


P.s. Your blog is beautiful =)

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!