Have a nice weekend!

Coming back from my computer hiatus, I was delighted to see....

Jordan's rooftop party oh my, she is really good.

Animal postcards by humunuku via Cup a Jo > Simple Pretty

The inspiration and upcoming launch of Harvey Faircloth by talented Abby + friends.

Erin shared more photos of these wedding invitation! See them here.

Seeing more of Chelsea's beautiful styling, just can't get enough.

Seesaw Designs shared the best take on a dentist's business card, ever.

Which reminded me of my love of this tooth fairy kit from Notion Farm.

This gorgeous baby shower, I love the way she did fancied up the drinks.

I will be back next week posting it up!


chelsea said...

Thanks for the link and happy weekend!

don'tsaynofashion said...

visit me


Denise Wong said...

oh, those arts are simply fascinating and lovely! gorgeous... :)

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you so much for your link! xoxo

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Oh my goodness, those are the coolest invites of all time. Love them!

love.boxes said...

I loved the colors of Jordan's party.. so pretty.

A "cheery" disposition said...

What a stunning white dress. And i love that rooftop party.

karla said...

Love the wedding invitation and the pretty beverages at the shower - great finds!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!