Rebel Green by Wink

Rebel Green by Wink

I am a little behind on my email, but I am always delighted to see my inbox full of lovely designs like these designed by Wink for Rebel Green. Aren't they super fun and retro? The company's name is perfect for this new line of eco-friendly products. Here is their mission statement:

"A little revolution every now and then is a good thing. How we live, what we buy and what we throw away has ripple effects on the world around us. Therefore, we are dedicated to creating goods that are as much a fashion statement as they are a principled choice. We believe consumers can be change agents, and inspire others to rethink their habits. Our product lines are designed to last, and are manufactured in the USA using only responsibly sustainable materials."

And wow... Wink (a favorite firm, remember these?) did an excellent job with the branding and design!


Rebel Green by Wink

5 comments:

Custard Shoppe said...

those are so cute! much nicer than my stop n shop bag !

Unknown said...

cute! I love the pink one.

Holly said...

i love discovering new artists, love this!

Marian said...

so cute and sassy...I like the dove bag!

Toujours Dimanche said...

Wow, beautiful design and good business statement. I approuve all that. Great find.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!