Weekly Favorites: Portfolios

I hope your weekend is full of laughter and beautiful weather. This weekly favorite wrap-up is all about portfolios that I've seen around the web this week that made me smile. Take a look at the links for more eye candy. Coming up next week a lovely photographer/guest blogger. Yay!

Hugh Stewart
Hugh Stewart
Hugh Stewart's portfolio is amazing. Thank you Chelsea for the introduction. Love... love.. love... and be sure to see Chelsea's new website too.

Cynthia Warren
Cynthia Warren's Portfolio via Jordan. Gasp, stunning work.



Nous Vous Creative Studio via Lena>Man Make Home


Graphic Designer Alvin Diec's portfolio is clean + lovely (via ffffound)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing! can't wait to see who is a guest next week...even though we will miss you and all of your inspiration:)

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

Thanks Chessa so sweet, I will also be posting too ;)

Gabrielle said...

Its going to be a weekend full of heavy rain and strong winds for me this weekend. A not so nice reminder that we are going into winter now. I think i might just stay in bed.

I started a new design blog
http://quirkybirddesign.blogspot.com/
I hope you get the chance to have a look.

x from
http://summerpicnicwedding.blogspot.com/

Jennifer DeDonato said...

wonderful photos

Danielle said...

These all look great! Thanks for sharing!

How very said...

Love the inspiration above the desk

sarathira sukiman said...

that editorial is just lovely miss! thank you for that :)

Womans World Magazine said...

Hi There!

My name is Carly and I would love you to check out my blog! I am looking for women from around the globe to be apart of my project. I would love it if you could contribute anything from your world, whether it be stories, cultural practices, beliefs, recipes, fashion whatever you like! I am looking for individual passionate women who love to share!

You sound like you have a unique story and would love to have you on board!

My emails is womensworldmagazine@hotmail.com or you can check out my blog

All women of all talents!

Thanks!

Carly

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I seriously want to work in that home office! Amazing inspiration!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!