Yesterday I wrote a quick note to my sister (she is serving a mission in Texas) and it was fun to see how all of the elements of different things pulled together.

1: Hello note from Orange Beautiful
2: Cath Kidston Labels
3: Lotta Jansdotter Sticky Notes

Do you have a favorite stationery line?


Kelly said...

i'd be thrilled to get a note like that in the mail!

as for favorites, every time i think i've found mine another ten come along that i can't get enough of. :)


leni said...

lovely stationary!

made sweet said...

oh my. sometimes umbra can just look so fantastic. i tried to use it in a project this year but adrian wouldn't let me.

someday, i'll figure out the perfect use for it.

Lucy C said...

Lucky sister, that is such a cute combination. It is such a shame that hand written letters & seem to be dying out - they are so lovely to recieve.

paper girl said...

what a cute little package! i looove all things stationery. one of my favorite stationery companies is hello!lucky but i'm always getting sucked in to new handmade finds on etsy. it's a disease. that's why i started my blog -- to share great stationery finds with the world! :)

Hope said...

I love stationery... people just don't send enough letters! I've been looking at a store here in Memphis (Shara's Paperie) that sells a bunch of different brands as well as custom designs. They've recently started their own line called Confections by Shara's Paperie ( that is all personalized. My favorite are the custom melamine plates & bowls! I got one from my sister as a bridesmaid's gift and it's great.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!