Parties + Photography



Isn't this utterly cute yellow party by Lorajean and the below red party very simple, elegant, and inspiring? I adore the idea of having a color theme! Parties are definitely on my brain lately...



Come to find out, LoraJean is not only a great party planner, but also a fantastic photographer. I love the below family portrait she did of her sister and family Merrilee of Mer Mag, both of these sisters have creative and delightful sites to peruse.




(all images by Lorajean)

5 comments:

Serena said...

these are lovely party ideas :) I think I want to throw a color themed party now too!

Liz Stanley said...

color themed parties are the simplest way to make a beautiful party. i am a fan. we had a yellow themed one for baby hank's first: http://www.sayyestohoboken.com/2008/12/yellow-party.html

Joanna Goddard said...

ha, so cute!

jamieofalltrades said...

love the yellow party! so summery and fun.

Anonymous said...

I really love the monochromatic themes, great idea and so well done!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!