Wooden Camera

How adorable is this wooden camera you can pick up at Twine? Our daughter would love it, adding it to the wish list.

(via for me, for you)


Vivi said...

So cute and it looks like a vintage toy! love it.

RoLuc said...

this is just too cute!

Cookie Cutter said...

Ooooh I want it for myself too!

The Lil Bee said...

Um, lovelovelove!

april~living the sweet life said...

Love this little wooden camera. Just the sort of thing I would have loved as a child.

Hattie said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



zoe-ella said...


this is so cute! would love to include it in my shop. would you know who makes it?


love your blog!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!