Fitzgerald Coleman

Fitzgerald Coleman

I am very happy to find online retailers that offer a fine collection of paper goods like Fitzgerald Coleman. I was recently introduced and shown samples from their shop and I am more than delighted at their variety of the carefully curated and edited website selections. On their website they talk about having a shameless bias towards goods that are made by hand, and they also stock hard to find pieces. Go have a look! They carry lovely items from Pancake & Franks, Snow & Graham, and more, and I really like these chair cards too.

Exciting part for you all is that they are offering Black Eiffel readers 15% off until December 15th enter the code "blackeiffel" at checkout. Time to stock up on holiday cards! I can't believe it is getting to be that time, I am digging these ones or these ones, aren't they pretty?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, thanks for this!

Hannah said...

I was wondering... what fonts do you use in your header? I like to scrapbook, and I was hoping you could give me the name so I could download them, if it's no trouble!! Thanks!!

Hannah said...

P.S. Your blog is really neat... I love the clean, simple, sophisticated theme and design. =)

chair said...

Really liking those chairs!

ktrn said...

I like the chairs too. The 'take out' card is great as well!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!