Container Living



I find container living fascinating especially when you can achieve results like the lovely home below. It is great that this solution is catching on all over the globe to use up leftover shipping containers that are going to waste.

(Images : 1 : Container City | 2: Cove Park | 3: Keetwonen | 4: Outdoor popup | 5: Macro-Sea Pools 6: Container image by Chris Jordan )





The Cordell Shipping Container House is beautifully designed and modern, developed by Numen, see more images here.


(See more at the Daily Green + Glving)

6 comments:

I ♥ You said...

The Cordell Container House is in The Heights in Houston. I've been there on a home tour - it sits on a very precarious corner but is a very well done example of this style home. And unbelievably spacious. Lots of modern furniture mixed with IKEA goodness inside. And the music room in the back was awesome!

Kimberly said...

I love this look as well! If you like this then you should check out this designer Rocio Romero. They have a series called LV that I am crazy about! Here is their link http://www.rocioromero.com/LVSeries/index.htm
Enjoy!

style-for-style said...

oh man I want a dumpster pool

Jill Wignall said...

what a great post. I just got competely sucked in by the cove park website. I didn't now it even existed. I just ove small houses, especially ones which are affordable :)

amanda said...

theres a house literally half a block away from my boyfriends aunt's house in redondo beach made from containers. I've been meaning to take a picture of it but everytime i remember it's always too late to get a decent picture....Love these!!

David said...

Here Some nice stuff about Container buildings

http://www.twotimestwentyfeet.com/p/warschauerstrasse

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!