The Girls with Glasses

The girls with Glasses Show

Check out this really quirky and clever music video clip of Brooke White (singer/songwriter and American Idol Alum) and Summer Bellessa (model and editor of ELIZA Magazine) who are working on introducing a new variety talk show providing perspectives on fashion, entertainment, art and music called, "The Girls With Glasses Show".

The idea behind it is that they believe women want and need a 'smart girl' talk show, and I couldn't agree more. This project is still in the beginning stages, but I hope to watch it come even more alive. Click here to learn more about it on their website. Oh, and by the way... this talented duo also co-wrote and performed the song in the above clip, talk about multi-tasking.

The clip is directed by Angela Kohler and Ithyle Griffiths.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! It reminds me of this book my mom found and gave me last Christmas, Girl with Glasses by Marissa Walsh: http://www.amazon.com/Girl-Glasses-My-Optic-History/dp/1416924930

I loved it!

You Are My Fave said...

So cute. I love them both.

Brittany said...

love it. and their dresses are to die for!

InspiringUs said...

Smart and joyful! I like this girls and light melody!

Diana

Mentalhesitation said...

Cute and cool.
Kisses from Spain...Im following ur blog because I hear talk about u from Spanish model Eugenia Silva...whom is a follower of the blog.
XOXO

Unknown said...

That video is super cute! Definitely clicking over to their site.

Sarah said...

great concept and fun video. can't wait to see how it goes!

Daughter Earth said...

super cute video. I loved Brooke White when she was on idol.

rikshaw design said...

that was amazing !! i loved her and i love her voice! i hope this happens its soo needed!

Joanna Goddard said...

this is so adorable! i love it!

Jenny - pygmeestyle.blogg.se said...

I love it! Can't wait to see more :D

Prin said...

Wow this is so awesome. The clip made me happy. Thanks for posting. I also posted this on my blog and attributed my find to you. Thanks and have a great weekend (by the way your site is delightfully wonderful!)
Prin

Lindsay said...

Oh I hope they do create a show, that would be great. That video reminds me of those cute Amazon Kindle commercials.

zat said...

I love the whole concept of the video. I am so in love with those gorgeous retro colour popped dresses!
I love all the looks, quirky, and classy. The cheerful song made me smile :)

Terri said...

These two could replace Oprah when she retires...they're fresh, uplifting topics are refreshing. Hope it takes off soon!

Anonymous said...

I really hope they do create the show, and that it airs in Australia too!
We are all bombarded by useless talk shows that show no fun or intelligence, it'd be great to watch 2 smart, talented and 'nice' girls create a show that helped to improve our world.

Stick up for the nice girls!!!

Natalie said...

OMG! So cute. <3

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!