Francis and the Lights



Hello everyone, I hope you are having a lovely Spring. Here is a song that I am really digging called "Darling, It's Alright" by Francis and the Lights. The lead singer can really dance and their eclectic sound across numerous songs is refreshing. If you want to see more dancing and a bit of what seems to me a Prince influence, you should check out the clip below too, both music videos are directed by Jake Schreier, I love the use of light in both clips. Tell me what you think. You can get them on itunes here.



(via cliptip)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm loven "Lissie" now .. might wanna check her out - gonna post about her next week :o)

*Hug*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Paulita said...

wow sounds like peter gabriel huh

Lisa Mackay said...

Wow - please post about music EVERY DAY. So far I am completely loving all your pics. I agree he is so Peter Gabriel in the first clip.

Anonymous said...

If you have a chance to go to a Francis and the Lights concert you should really take it - the concerts are amazing!

-Naomi

dulci said...

I love this!!! Those are some old school hammer dance moves. nice :)

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

laura tj said...

that first video, i loooooooovvvee the song!!

Annie Clark said...

They opened for MGMT in Pomona, CA in July and they were really good and really entertaining live!!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!