Garden Inspiration by guest : Rachel Faucett

My big focus right now is planting the garden that I should have planted weeks ago. I thought I'd share a few quick things I found recently.

Heirloom Watermelon Seeds

I love these fantastic Watermelon Moon & Stars heirloom seeds on Etsy. They really do look like one of those fantastic vintage black globes.

Garden Building

One of these would be wonderful in the garden.

Arte Sella

Inspiring environmental art below from Arte Sella, an international exhibition that takes place in the fields and woods of the Sella Valley in Italy.

17 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

i LOVE those watermelons!!

Unknown said...

Love the litte pagoda style gazebo!

Elle said...

Do you think I could build an Arte Sella style archway behind my garage? it would be so much nicer to look at art rather than a fence.

orange sugar home said...

yes, yes and yes! they are all gorgeous! I love those speckled melons and the art in the woods. the pagoda is dreamy!!

Florindo Silva said...

FOTOS BONITAS...

Christine said...

Those watermelons are amazing! I love that last image too.

Alison said...

Wow, those last three pictures are amazing! They look like something you would see in a fairy tale. I would love to have something like that in my backyard...although it might look a little silly, considering I live in the city:)

Jane Flanagan said...

So funny! I just blogged about HSP Garden Buildings last week. It's a company I knew from home in Dublin!

Bibliochic said...

Arte Sella is amazing!! what a beautiful idea!! thanks so much for sharing and good luck planting your garden!!
xoxo
tod @ http://bibliochicshop.blogspot.com/

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Lovely finds Rachel!

Pixie said...

This is AWESOME!

AmberLee said...

i love it all. wow on everything.

Christine said...

I love it all! (And I think I just got the LAST packet of those watermelon seeds.)

Michelle Kendrick Hartney said...

I need to get a pack of those watermelon seeds...and a backyard.

Rachel said...

wow I am so happy to know of this etsy seller! i love heirloom seeds - and just ordered some black radishes from him! awesome!

keishua said...

the melons look tasty.

GreenTrunk said...

Awesome Photos!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!