Fedrigoni's Gelateria by Joe Stephenson

Fedrigoni's Gelateria by Joe Stephenson
Fedrigoni's Gelateria by Joe Stephenson

This stunning branding and design for the Fedrigoni London Showroom by Joe Stephenson, I haven't been able to get out of my mind the last few days -- maybe because I really love Gelato. Isn't it beautiful?!

(via Mint + Eat, Drink, Chic)


Helsbells said...

Perfect pastels, I love it!

DolceDreams said...

I just love these graphics ( and ditto with gelato!)It's making me want some right now...Ciao!

Kate said...

Gelato is my all-time favorite frozen treat. I ate at least three flavors a day during my stay in Italy, no lie! The packaging in this first photo is perfect for a sweet gelato stand!

Casey said...

ah, i love a good branding job! this one is so great. thanks for sharing!

Hannah Mendenhall said...

Perfect. Nothing else can describe that kind of design!

airshoes said...

I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
Red Shox is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the nike shox torchis best christmas gift now.
Running Shoes
Nike Shox R4
Nike Air Force Ones
Speed Cat
women adidas
Alife Chaussures
Adidas Chaussures
chaussures sports
nike chaussures sports
The information age is really convenient

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!

Quindome said...

I love great packaging almost as much as I love gelato! The two combined? Magnificent.

Terri said...

Perfect branding... love it!

dulci said...

adore this! going in the inspiration folder...


Ms Matryoshka said...

The packaging is so good it makes my stomach grumble.


Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!