Camera Love




I have a little obsession with cameras right now. My collection is very small, but it's slowly starting to grow. I just can't get enough of the dreamy look you get with instant and toy cameras, as you can see here, here and here. And I'm always on the lookout for the perfect camera bag. Impossible? Maybe, but I love what their doing at Fungus Workshop in Hong Kong. It's a handmade leather bags and accessories workshop and just look at this lovely creation by Patrick Ng. I especially like the "love camera" flag detail. You can see more creations here.



Guest Post by Lisa Rupp from
That's Happy.

9 comments:

Shoshana said...

Love that camera bag featured. Never actually given much thought to camera carry cases or bags. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

oh, i understand you! how beautiful is that! me wanna! xoxo

gina said...

My camera obsession is growing too. I currently have a Diana camera on my wish list!

Studio 13 said...

Uhhhggh I'm seriously needing to find a camera bag that doesn't look like a camera bag!

Michelle said...

Great camera bag! I really need one.

Chiara said...

I totally understand!!!
I inherited my grandpas two oooolldddd Nikons and I was on cloud nine :) Although I use a digital for every day occasions, there's something about waiting developing your pictures that is soooo much more rewarding!!!

xoxo
joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great camera and pictures!

size too small said...

such a rad camera bag! love how unique it is.

liset said...

Lovely the camera bag! Great choice. It's perfect.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!