Emma Robertson

Emma Robertson
Emma Robertson
Emma Robertson

Graphic designer, Emma Robertson, recently introduced herself and it didn’t take me long before I was sending her fan mail. I love everything about her personal identity design, especially the color choice and the handwritten text.

Emma Robertson

Emma also just opened up a shop of knitted goods that are as adorable as the model, another one of her many titles. Emma, congrats on earning the right to call yourself cool.

Guest Post by Melanie Blodgett from You Are My Fave.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, lovely! what a wonderful and creative idea for a cute business card! xoxo

on my blogroll!

Unknown said...

what fabulous business cards - and LOVE the scarf bow!

PS: i'm hosting my FIRST give-away - come on by and enter!!! - $45 worth of goodness!

*kiss kiss*
Erika

~Tiptoe Butterfly~

In Full Bloom by MJL said...

These are such personal and adorable cards! She has such an endearing style.

Brooke Burris said...

I am such a sucker for good personal branding, and as I make my way through finding my own personal brand, this is great inspiration. I love it! Great job Emma!

Julie said...

wow-what a fantastic knitted bow-I think I might have to get myself one of those.

Kate @ {wit + delight} said...

aww! i love emma and everything about her design aesthetic. so happy to see her on your blog!

Lise said...

So creative! I really like the color choice!

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

OMG! That scarf is amazing!!! How cute would I be in that? (answer - the cutest). Love your guest posts!

Fonda LaShay said...

this is great! so clever!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!