Fall Favorites



Summer may not be quite over yet but I've got my eye on these favorites for fall. Whether it be for the home or fashion, I'm all about grays, teals, purples and subtle little details this season. I particularly love the blue linen flower by Emerson Made that can be dressed up or down.



Emerson Made Blue Wild Rose
Scallop Garland by This Neck of the Woods
Metal Cross Brace Desk from the canvas Home Store
J. Crew Colletta Coat in Plum
Teabag Mug by Bailey Doesn't Bark
Chalkboard Heart
Sweet Stripe Masking Tape

Guest Post by Kathleen from Twig & Thistle

10 comments:

Lady Grey said...

those teacups are unbelievably adorable!

And So I Whisper said...

Love the teacups, so original :-)

Anonymous said...

That garland is so sweet and I actually just wrote yesterday how I have really been eyeing japanese tape. There are so many little projects that you can do with it.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I am so in love with that jacket! Goodness it would fit into my wardrobe perfectly! (Along with my fourteen others!)

Anonymous said...

just beautiful..love love the heart shaped chalk board! amazing..

Giveaway Alert...

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-50-off-design-your-ownshoes-or.html

xoxo

carolyn said...

adore the masking tape, and all the charming garlands. ahhh so in love with fall :)

Bettijo @ PagingSupermom said...

LOVE the masking tape!!

Anonymous said...

Love the flower

xOXO,

http://outfitid.com/

lacee said...

love the mug with the lil tea bag---super CUTE.

Claire said...

Great finds. I really like the linen flower, what a wonderful accessory for most outfits.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!