Lover the Label



In my imaginary wardrobe, which includes things I adore but cannot afford, the Australian label Lover features quite heavily. Along with A.P.C. and Toast, Lover is one of my favourite clothing labels and it should come as no surprise that I am totally in love with their 2010-2011 collections, aptly titled, “Untitled”. Apart from the effortless simplicity of these pieces, I’m drawn to their colour schemes. While I’ve always loved the combination of grey and white, I’m also really liking the mixture of yellows, greys and blacks together. There’s also something about the orangey red shade of the above dress that reminds me of sinking my teeth into deliciously ripe fruit. Does anyone feel like donating money to my imaginary Lover fund?

Post by guest blogger: Hila Shachar

9 comments:

Kim {Paper Lovely} said...

Such great pieces! Just loving the colors...that orange-ish dress is fabulous!

seesaw said...

beautiful!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

love these dresses!

Lindsay said...

oh my....Im dying over these, thanks.

Anonymous said...

That model's hair is great too!

Anonymous said...

the yellow coat is nice !

myletterstoemily said...

what i love are the tights and
mixed colors. good luck on
your 'lover' campaign!

Hila said...

don't you wish we all had a lover wardrobe?

Sarah Engel said...

cute dresses, and i love the fall colors!!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!