Music Monday : Ray Charles



The month of December I've focused on holiday songs for Music Mondays and today I've decided to throw it back to one of those classic Christmas oldies sung by the music genius Ray Charles. Happy Music Monday everyone! I've searched around a bit for this track but can't find it, any ideas? What has been your favorite Christmas song this year?

Here are my favorite holidays songs that I've posted so far...

Miracle song by Matisyahu (Hanukkah)
Christmas Lights by Coldplay
Your Song by Ellie Goulding

1 comment:

the boot said...

that is so genius. i think i like it even more than bruce springsteen's version! i love classic christmas music - bing and frank and charlie brown and the like. happy holidays to you dear!
-marissa

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!