Beauty in Nature


These works of art in nature from the environmental artist Stuart Frost are remarkable. Can you believe seagull feathers make up that first work?

Also, I can't remember where I first came across this amazing video clip about nature below, but it pretty much knocked my socks off, maybe even made my eyes water a smidge. I am in constant awe at the mysteries and wonders of nature!

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair."  ~Kahlil Gibran



This clip is stunning too! I hope you will have an extraordinary weekend, we hope to get out in nature and go on a long bike ride!

Video by TSO Photography

11 comments:

gia said...

thank you for that. great quote and clip. have you seen Andy Goldsworthy's work? He does lovely things in nature too. Enjoy the nature, one way or another this weekend :)

X said...

This is stunning!

Claire M. said...

Very artistic! I love it ;)

Jessie said...

The first one made with seagull feathers are beautiful and artistic.
Love it.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Ana Degenaar said...

This is truly beautiful, I am completely smitten.

Jenny Woolf said...

What great pictures. That clip was incredible!

Ballad of Seasons said...

I love the video ! Thanks for sharing.
Betül

Anonymous said...

WOW the video is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us! I could watch it all day!!! Would love to watch the night sky and just nature in all its splendor!

www.StarHughes.com said...

those pictures of the patterns in nature are amazing! so artistic! great post!!
Star Hughes Living

Amanda Hagar said...

Beautiful clip, thank you for sharing. You may have first seen it on Poppytalk, April 24th, (which is where I first saw it). Thanks!

Kelly said...

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.Wow!!! Totally right!!!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!