Designer Eating by Marije Vogelzang


Crossing design and food Marije Vogelzang looks at food through a very creative perspective. Her long list of accomplishments include designing dinner parties and eating experiences, a product line full of quirky cool edibles, social projects for hospitals and restaurants, a couple books that I hope to someday get my hands on, and a restaurant with two locations in Amsterdam called Proef! I am very happy to come across Marije and her team's work, it is phenomenal eye candy that is conceptually inspiring.

(all photos from Marije Vogelzang)

2 comments:

www.StarHughes.com said...

Such a neat idea! I love the concept of designer eating. And these are great pictures too!
Star Hughes Living

thea said...

we interviewed this lady at a magazine i worked, she's fabulous!!

thea.
xx

spoonful

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!