Peggy Wong Photography


Pretty much everything that the talented Peggy Wong does amazes me. She is a brilliant and experienced designer, art director, photographer and even has her own product line which is very beautiful. When she started showcasing her photos from her European trip on her blog over the last few months, I felt as if I could instantly transport myself into each shot to enjoy the wonders of traveling vicariously through her work.

Want to take your own mock vacation and see some other beautiful spaces? Check out her recently launched professional photography website where her passion for the medium definitely shines through. Also see her other amazing work here.

All photos by Peggy Wong

14 comments:

meesch said...

I love these photos! the ice cream cones in particular = )

-meesch
http://www.aperfectkindofday.com

Christine said...

Wow, gorgeous work! Thanks for the introduction.

Rachael said...

Wow! I wish I could take such beautiful photos. Simple yet so amazingly stylish and evocative.

Alexandra said...

Nice. I like these. Seems like they are all shot in France, no?

Jessica said...

the colors are gorgeous!

Jenny said...

These are awesome!

Richie Designs said...

that woman is like supergirl...I'm not sure there's anything she CAN'T do {jealously inserted here}

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

phenomenal...such gorgeous colors!!!

♡Amanda
feast.fashion.faves

a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a. said...

Ahhhhh how lovely! My favorite of the photographs posted is the ice cream cones photo! It has a very whimsical feel to it and I could not suppress a giggle :)!

paddle to shore said...

beautiful! Definitely going to check out more of her work. Thanks so much for sharing. Kim, xo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photography - crisp and vivid perfection!

Jared @ Boilers said...

She's really talented! Love the photos.

Toni said...

Check out Clos-ette Too’s Case featuring America’s Next Top Model judge and fashion photographer, Nigel Barker.

Clos-ette Too sits down to chat with him as he shares his secrets to staying organized. http://bit.ly/ol1ywm

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!