For a good cause...

October happens to be Ovarian and Breast Cancer Awareness month so emails about cool awareness initiatives have been flooding in. I recently learned about Electrolux's campaign with Kelly Ripa where they are in search of America's Favorite Comfort Food. They are giving $1 to Ovarian Cancer Research for each vote on your favorite comfort food and are committed to raising $1 million overall.


It is rad to see companies like Electrolux get creative about how they donate money for a good cause. Cancer research is extremely important to me. My aunt suffered from Ovarian cancer and my grandmother was recently diagnosed. This blogger friend's news also breaks my heart. 


I dream of a cancer free world.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a creative campaign. easy and fun for anyone to participate in! thanks for sharing...

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!