Nuria Mora


I have been MIA and under the weather but I'm finally starting to feel better, yay. These amazing and colorful installation shots from Nuria Mora have definitely brighten my cold/flu sniffles and made me smile. Hope you are having a fantastic Wednesday, wow can you believe it is already the middle of the week?!

See more about Nuria Mora's sweet installation and more shots here. (All photos -- Nuria Mora)


(Speaking of being MIA, this song/video by M.I.A. has been a guilty pleasure - anyone else?)

11 comments:

Charlotte said...

So pretty :) I love the colours!

Stephanie McPeak said...

I just saw that video for the first time yesterday. And, yes, I love everything about it!

elissa said...

yes! that song has been stuck in my head for days. glad i'm not the only one.

jen @ jkjk said...

live fast, die young... It makes me feel so bad ace. :)

Logo Design said...

Fantastic! paper artwork is superb.

sophie isabelle said...

so pretty! totally just brightened my day. :)

xx

Kelly said...

Pretty!!! The colors look fantastic!!!!

Free Website Templates said...

superb work! this paper artwork is look so attractive.

unifiedspace said...

Wow, I love the look of this exhibitions, wonderful to see colour in three D like that.

dani press said...

what a beautiful burst of color during winter! so lovely.

Top Crowdsourcing Sites said...

Wonderful work with paper! Its looks so beautiful and attractive.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!