The week in review. My top seven things...
1. Found a (new to me) weekly Farmer's Market less than 10 minutes from us. Tomatoes are exploding.
2. School started this week! V started 1st grade. Eek the kids are growing too fast. Press pause please.
3. We played lots of dress up this week, 'Pirates' has become the house favorite.
4. My friend Joslyn's home is insanely cool. Check it out in Rue. (photo by Manny Rodriguez)
5. Can't stop thinking about these new Geronimo lollies that Joy shared. I am continually impressed by Jihan. (photo by Miha Matei)
6. I've been pinning more frequently this week and came across this summer recipe I want to try, yum. (photo by love & olive oil)
7. A rad new song from Mumford & Sons. (Their new album comes out in September!)
This weekend we have a few fun things planned, which I will probably share a bit on Instagram @blackeiffel.
Have a lovely weekend!