Hope you had a nice weekend and are having a happy Monday. I intended on posting my 7 things on Friday but the weekend slipped away from me, so how about today?
1. Last week we had tons of doctor's appointments and being around a 2-year-old can be tricky sometimes, and V wasn't having it so she kept flashing her some killer looks.
2. Our favorite afternoon snack is air-popped popcorn. Of course the girls always tell me we have to have our own bowls.
3. Bedtime books we've been reading from the library.
4. Mac and the girls made cookies together, it was fun to come into the kitchen to see this.
5. PBS asked me to be a curator for their Curiosity Collection, you can learn more about it here.
6. WATCH THIS // especially if you are a lover of nature and want to be moved.
7. LISTEN TO THIS // My inbox has been seriously flooded with pings about this guy over the last few months. Are you a fan?
*Music Monday post coming up a bit later today...