Music Monday : Cat Power

We are currently in Tahoe taking a pause and soaking in the great outdoors. I came across a new music gem and wanted to bring you a little Music Monday on a Wednesday! Cat Power aka Chan Marshall dropped her album 'Sun' yesterday and I am pumped. I'm a fan of her music and can't wait to listen to it all. I may pop up on Instagram and Pinterest (@blackeiffel) more than here for the next few days. Hope you are having a nice week.

// photo from Cat Power


Anna Catherine said...

Very interesting blog! thanks for sharing the blog.Keep on update the blog.

Best Recipe

Niina said...

Love Cat Power too, thank you for the tip because otherwise I would have missed the new album... Like your choices a lot in this blog.

Giulia said...

Love Cat Power. I've been playing Ruin for a couple of weeks...on replay:) xo

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!