Erin Jang

I am excited to introduce guest blogger Erin Jang this week! When I first saw Erin's amazing work, it immediately resonated with me. I could see right off, she is an extremely talented individual, and a girl after my own heart -- originally from the Pacific Northwest and in the field of graphic design and illustration. I am eager as can be, to see what she has to share with all of us this week. Welcome Erin!
--------



Hello! My name is Erin Jang, and I'm so happy to guest blog this week at Black*Eiffel (thank you for the invitation, Rachel!). I am a 28-year-old graphic designer + illustrator originally from Seattle, now living and working in NYC. I currently work as the Associate Art Director at Esquire magazine. Previously, I worked as a designer at Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine, the Seattle Times and the Boston Globe magazine (more about my work in a later post). In my spare time I create posters, custom wedding invitations, and enjoy designing and illustrating other unique projects. I love what I do, and am thrilled to share my work and my favorite things with you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!