Guest Blogger: Micah Heiselt

I am happy to introduce guest blogger Micah Heiselt this week! I knew Micah from college, as we were both in the graphic design program. I always admired Micah for his thoughtful and meticulously executed projects and his immense attention to detail. I will also always remember his super creative Halloween costume. It is one of the best I have ever seen in person. (Hopefully he will share that with us this week).

Other things I know about Micah:
He currently lives with his wife and adorable son in New York.
They previously moved from Hawaii.
Him and his lovely wife just ran a marathon in under 4 hours!!
He just turned 30 this week!

Welcome and Happy Birthday Micah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Michah! You are getting old! 30 years eh?

Well, happy birthday!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!