Sponsor Spotlight: Little Brown Pen





I am happy to spotlight my newest sponsor on the left sidebar, "Little Brown Pen". How many times have you needed a card, tag, or stationery that was super cute without having to run to the store? I know I've had many of those last minute "ahh... oh no...what do I do?" moments. Little Brown Pen puts that problem to rest by selling user-friendly affordable printable templates -- just click and print your worries away. Check out their über stylish variety. The designer Nichole also has a blog that is very delightful. Thanks Little Brown Pen, j'adore your products.

If you are interesting in advertising and becoming a Black Eiffel sponsor drop me a line at: blackeiffel@gmail.com. I have some spots open for October and November and I do my best to keep rates accessible for small businesses and etsy shops!

2 comments:

Kierstin Bridger said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!
these are great! thank you for turning me on to them!
KB

Samy St Clair said...

I love these, I've seen them before and didn't even realize that they're printable. That's brilliant. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!