simplesong Business Collateral by guest : Suann

simplesong

I love, love designing and creating business related products, especially business and calling cards. I particularly love business cards because its such a small piece of paper but you can still do so much and make a big impact and impression. Here are a few pieces I recently finished.

I was excited to work with Wiebke of Line + Liv as we pretty much share the same aesthetic of simple and love for white space. This is the 2-sided card I did for along with labels and tags. The other pieces are simple, classic cards that really reflected the taste of each client.

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Suann stopping in to say Hi. I think you know already how much I love your cards!

Sarah Bradley said...

Very, very lovely!

Wondering Helen said...

Oh, Suann, you're so good at what you do. How lovely to see.

jo said...

i love them!

down pillow said...

Beautiful, simply wonderful

made sweet said...

these are absolutely beautiful!!! it's all about the white space.

jen jafarzadeh said...

these look lovely, suann!

Apt. #34 said...

Simply stunning. I'd love to have an excuse to get a calling card!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!