simplesong Wedding by guest : Suann




I’m a small studio (just me) and because all the work I do is custom and I work very closely with my clients I take at most 3 - 4 custom projects per month. Two of those projects are usually wedding related. Here are a couple of wedding-related invitations I recently finished. These were particularly fun as it gave me the opportunity to stray a bit away from my normal simple aesthetic and produce something a bit more involved. The wedding suite was for a couple who is having an old-word, French-inspired fall wedding. I loved the color theme of moss green and dark brown. The second invitation was for the lovely Maria of Ritzy Bee and the bridal shower she was hosting for her sister.

You can find out more about my work on my website which is very much in need of a big update!

5 comments:

Sarah Bradley said...

I love Suann's work! Thanks so much for showcasing some of her beautiful stuff!

jane said...

tying the knot is so great!

You Are My Fave said...

I love the fabric envelopes. And the invites are absolutely fabulous too.

paula said...

suann these are stunning. You always impress me.

seesaw designs said...

Very gorgeous work; we love it.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!