Chicago - Southport Grocery and Cafe

Southport Grocery and Cafe

A hip and inviting place to grab a bite to eat in Chicago = Southport Grocery and Cafe. (I cannot thank you readers enough for your personal recommendations on this place.) Along with my own admiration, my father-in-law, husband, and daughter loved it -- not an easy task to please us all. The chocolate cupcake was over the moon delicious, and my father-in-law raved about his bread pudding pancakes. Wonderfully packaged food products bordered the cafe area with a Dean & Deluca like charm. Their motto : "modern, simple, and fun food experiences" I totally agree with -- an overall top notch place to put on a 'must do' in Chicago list.

Southport Grocery and Cafe

1 comment:

Brit said...

Oooh I love love love, eating and lovely groceries! :) Those cupcakes look absolutely delicious!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!