Sponsor Highlight : Polarn O. Pyret



I am really excited to introduce sponsor Polarn O. Pyret! They are a company from Sweden that has been producing high quality clothing since 1976 and their clothing is a staple in almost every Swedish household. Polarn O. Pyret is accessible online and to the U.S. and is really known for their lovely collection of stripes and their incredible outwear line, and after seeing a few items in person I am sold -- their quality is really top notch.

(items shown above : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )

If you would like to become a Black Eiffel sponsor, email blackeiffel@gmail.com for more information. Thanks.

2 comments:

[eeny] said...

Oh this red and white dress is so adorable. Now I wish I had a little girl and dress her in it.

c.lorraine said...

So cute! I love that little green bus top!!!!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!