Capital Kitchen

Capital Kitchen
Capital Kitchen2

Flipping through an Australian magazine the other day, I came across Capital Kitchen out of Melbourne and it was love at first sight. I enjoy the combo of rustic and industrial modern elements and was very surprised to find out this place is located within a shopping center. What a fantastic place this would be to grab a bite to eat and peruse for some pretty housewares.

After a bit of research, I found out this lovely place was designed by Australian based interior design firm Mim Design and you can see even more photos here. It also looks like they have designed a second location.

Capital Kitchen3

(All photos from Mim Design)

7 comments:

MANDY said...

Thanks for the intro, I will be in Melbourne next week, shall have a peak .... us Australians really do great cafes !!!

Anonymous said...

oooo very nice!

La Boheme said...

Very nice! I like the sofa in the first pic - it adds a nice touch. xo

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

This place is awesome. Lovin' those stools and the way the windows open fully.

Stephanie said...

One of each please.

Leigha said...

Be still my beating heart!
Leigha (your newest follower)

MissK said...

I was there last weekend,was so busy and have always loved the look

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!