Katherine Sandoz Painting Sale


Last year I came across the amazing abstract nature paintings of Katherine Sandoz in a charming shop in Savannah (see previous post) and since then we have become friends and she has become one of my favorite abstract painters.

Today I am delighted to tell you that Katherine is having a sale on her artwork -- something she does only about every five years! She is in the process of spring cleaning and making way for some new work including these gorgeous garden abstracts that I am excited about. Have a look at her beautiful artwork sale where most of her pieces are dramatically reduced in price around 50% off!! Snatch up a original luxury painting for less like some of my very favorites shown above. It is first come, first serve sale where you select what you would like and then drop Katherine an email: katherin@katherinesandoz.com. The sale runs through May 5th.

3 comments:

Katie*Belle said...

These paintings are stunning. I will definitely check out her sale. Original art is such a wonderful thing to live with!

Karena said...

Thank you so much for the heads up, I love her work!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come & Enter my Fashionable Giveaway from The French Basketeer!

kate said...

wow. she's got some really lovely work. thanks for the tip, i've got my eye on a few of these pieces...

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!