A Hip Handmade Holiday


No doubt if you read craft (or even lifestyle and design) blogs chances are you are going to hear about A Hip Handmade Holiday. I am in constant awe of people creating deliberate and well-designed craft projects with a purpose like these two savvy crafting gals I know Susan and Alison.

They created this meaningful and stylish holiday gift idea guide with all the DIY instructions your little heart could fancy. It is really great, full of multiple ideas to make a beautiful unique and handmade statement for the holidays.

Cool part is that you can create gifts for people on your list for $10 or less, and the book download itself is also only $10. Learn more about it here. I may have to join the Craft Pack and get my craft on with you crafters, when you can achieve amazing results like this. Bravo ladies and gent!

9 comments:

dulci said...

These are so great! Love this post!! :)

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

Marrakech tours said...

nice blog !!!

Kristina said...

Loving handmade things and A Hip Handmade Holiday sounds like a great guide! As I will be spending Christmas on the Western Australian beaches I need some Christmas inspiration at home to help me get in the holiday mood!! x

Bali Hotels said...

I love this post, very much ...^_^

anna | Today I like Blog said...

I already bought the book :) Actually, I wrote a post about it a couple of days ago, we share the same taste ! so happy!

Rose said...

So may talented people with their crafts. Who needs to buy things from big retail stores when you can make your own packaging at an affordable price. Love the nutcrackers the most!

www.designstylepop.blogspot.com

Richard @ Asus graphics card said...

Nice creations. I love hand craft work.

obat jantung koroner said...

i love your template theme,,,

Alison said...

thanks so much for sharing this! you are a doll! XO

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!